Tuesday, February 2, 2016

The Proudest Moment of My Life

Pymble Ladies' College
         The proudest moment in my life was when I got an A for english in my Grade 3 school reports in my old school, Pymble Ladies' College. In my grade, there were only a few people who got an A for english. In the grade, I was one the few girls that were born somewhere different than Australia, where the school was built. So I was proud that I was sort of better than other kids in Grade 3 (I'm not boasting, but it just makes me feel so honoured). At the age of 4, I learnt how to use very simple sentences such as 'Pig in a Wig' or 'I need to go to toilet'. I had lots of stress while learning english and also my native language, Korean. When I was Grade 2, my grades suddenly went up, my reading level books were harder and my writing transformed into messy cursive. I was proud also when I finished my multiplication test first and even took a multiplication graduation picture. The A made me really proud and get confidence that I am going to get good grades in english.
         

5 comments:

  1. I agree with that because when you won a good result but not everybody,you do will feel happy and proud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have a good proud moment. You must feel pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Minnie, I agree with you because you feel really proud(I know that from my experience) when you get a good grade. I think you described well on why you felt proud.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your writing is very impressive and touching.
    You should be very proud of yourself, as your writing is remarkable to me, at least.
    Whenever I see you, I think to myself “ I want to become a good writer”!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Minnie, I agree with you because I was proud also when I got As in my tests. (From my experience)

    ReplyDelete