Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Funniest assembly ever!

http://www.midlifethecrisismusical.com/images/GS-logo-960x420.png
One of the most entertaining and interactive was the Game Show assembly last year. The concept of this assembly was a competition between teachers and students. Some girls chose students, including me, and made us play with our grade teachers. The best part was Lina and I were playing against Mrs.Park and Miss. Prosser. One person had to be blind-folded and hold a baket full of pellets and a spoon, which was Lina, and the other person had to hold a basket right on top of the blind-folded person's head (which was me). The blind-folded had to throw in as many pellets as they can in the basket above them. It was quite a mess in the end. The teachers won beacuse they poured more pellets than us and were much more tidy. Pellets were scattered all on the floor. It was really fun because I could see up close, since I was a basket holder. Pellets were flying everywere! Anyway, hope you enjoyed another day of my blog!

3 comments:

  1. Minnie, I liked the Game Show assembly too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, the game show assembly was ssssooooo fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Minnie, I remember that assembly too!
    Also, most of you and Lina's pellets were well.. not in...

    ReplyDelete