Monday, May 9, 2016

What do I need to get done?

     Today's blog is going to be about what am I going to do in the next few weeks and a few goals for what I want to get done. Okay, here is our timeline:
     Today, our group fixed a date, a location and selling items and started a detailed planning for our Action - Donation Stand. Tomorrow, we will continue planning and meet with our mentor, Ms. Cairns to discuss the ideas or any concerns with her. Next, we will get permission from Mrs.Tilney or Mr.Secomb, so we can open a stall to donate money to stop and improve child labor by the end of week. Since Thursday is student-led conference day, Hyeon-ah and I are planning to buy the mterials for the stand and make the selling products. Helen has willingly volunteered to help organize the stall and make the products with us. From Friday, we can start to design our stall and plan our information hand-out for the buyers. We are going to continue on making Donation stand on Saturday. By the next week, we should finalize organizing selling stall, making selling items, hiring voluteers if needed and doing Action with great succcess.
http://dlplanningguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/meeting.png


     My goal is to finish all of these jobs in time and keep concentration on what should be done in each phase. I hope that on Selling day, we collect more than 10 Manwon to donate to World Vision Jeju because if we donate at least 10 Manwon, we can save at least two children by giving them help bring access to resources like clean, safe water, food and healthcare, one month education, community development and child protection.

5 comments:

  1. I enjoyed about reading your blog.
    I am same as you. Because I want to finish my work fast as I can! and we should be done in each phase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Minnie, I want to finish all those things in time too. Lets work together and finish that in time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Minnie, I definitely agree with you. I need to finish all those things too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is great you have all these great goals. I didn't have goals yet but, I did the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea to use a timeline to stay organized. It sure is a busy time, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete