Tuesday, May 3, 2016

My thoughts about note taking


http://www.doncooper.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/taking-notes.jpg
Today blog is about watching a video about note taking and we have to share our thoughts. 
I agree with the video because if I don't write notes, I might easily forget or not learn anything about the subject or topic. As the video said, "No notes, not much learning". 
A few things has changed about note taking in the last 50 years and document our research and thoughts in new ways, such as the use of various new technology, instead of pencil and paper or typing with a typewriter. We can use a voice recorder while we are interviewing people and take pictures about foot notes under displayed items in the museum. Also we can take note directly to computer while teachers gives us lectures.

1 comment:

  1. I think your blog is really colourful and bright. It looks nice.

    ReplyDelete