Monday, April 25, 2016

Most exciting day ever!

http://clipart.printcolorcraft.com/wp-content/uploads/uniform/school%20uniform.JPG
        Today was the best day ever! Phew, there are LOTS of things to talk about! To summarize it, I think this page will be one and a half mile long! Well, not really. But you get the picture. Anyway, let's start!
        First of all, the most exciting thing is my group members for PYP Exhibition. I thought my group would have more than 2 people but actually, Hyeon-ah and I were in pairs. I think I am so lucky to be together with a person who know the meaning of responsibility, keep her words, is smart and calm. I think that Hyeon-ah and I will work well together to complete our Exhibition sucessfully.

Our first mission was making our essential agreements. Our essential agreements are:

  • Only communicate in Korean when necessary
  • Participate and be enthusiastic
  • Respect each other (no arguing)
  • Show integrity by not copying word for word from somebody without any permission/citation
After we completed the essential agreements, we signed the Individual Declaration of Academic Honesty. and made our team shields. The Individual Declaration of Academic Honesty is a form you have to sign and say, 'I will not copy somebody else's work without permission/citation. A team shield is a shield that our Exhibition group gets to decorate and draw anything that might represent their group. My group didn't get to finish so we are deciding to work on it tomorrow morning.
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1AUJMzIJpfjRBWaTAh14XlX_SLvFaIsw8E-xSGr5Suvs/edit#slide=id.p
        I like how we were sorted into well-matching groups and have a kind mentore as Hyeon-ah says, Ms.Cairns. I hope I have an enriching Exhibition journey with Hyeon-ah and my new mentor.

3 comments:

  1. It is interesting to see the post title like 'most exciting day ever', because I was not feel very exciting as you. (but I was exciting too)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you find the picture?
    So cool!
    wish you would have good luck during the PYPX!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a really engaging writing style Minnie. I look forward to reading more of your blogs as you and Hyeonah begin your inquiry into child labor.

    ReplyDelete