Wednesday, April 27, 2016

We FINALLY completed our UOI (Units of Inquiry)

      Thinking back over the day what I valued most was our new units of inquiry that we created. We have decided on these three key concepts and three lines of inquiry matching to those:

  • Form- What child labor is like
  • Connection- The different issues connected to child labor
  • Responsibility- Our reponsibilities to stop child labor

https://drive.google.com/a/branksome.asia/file/d/0B-ZM76IQOM58dzVEZTRDRncyS0E/view
Also, something I would like to find more about in the future is why child labor happens and why it is hard to stop.  When we are researching, I would like to find answers to these questions.

3 comments:

  1. I agree I hope I find something about bullying in the future. How did you get that picture ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you organize this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be looking forward to seeing you guys research! I'm sure you'll find out what causes child labour and eventually dissolve my curiosity.

    ReplyDelete