Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Set up everything for mentor meeting and choose topic!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh8kkO4qFHxrn_E6FPNp_HVd6ykk_z4f7d9EbzU698aazs0rWpjfd_XaDIwT3LLnCSnIxuRE0MDOuA2tgamj335C6Xmy_rFUaxcaFBNdTW8NBiXxAFKRkVi3BzEfu3LMAbKfsTPpRoIne8/s320/moms-head-explodes-photo.jpg

The most important event that happened for Hyeon-ah and me today was organizing our first mentor meeting with Ms.Cairns. We are supposed to meet her in between 10:45am to 11:05am on Tuesday and Thursday. One of the things that surprised me was we used almost 99% of the Exhibition hours speaking in English and improved on being an inquirer by inventing lots of questions with key concepts of 'Child labor'. Our brains were exploding with ideas while we discussed together about the topic and worked on the team shield. I believe that our first meeting with our mentor is going to be exciting, and I can't wait for tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Minnie, I am excited about mentor meeting too! I hope it's successful.

    ReplyDelete